Monday, April 1, 2013

Update on Teaching Project

What is your status on your technology teaching projects -update me on your blog - What has suprised you so far?

I have just started to work on my Teach Someone a Technology Project. Over spring break I worked on finishing my Professional Development Project and had a Skype call with Dr. Cullen over my final project. I decided to do my final project over teaching someone how to use the Google Drive App for the iPad. I have been reading many great things about how great the update has been for the App. I have been messing around with it myself the last couple of days and found that it is a great collaboration tool to use with students if you have access to a class set of iPads. With the recent push for more collaboration with the shift to Common Core, I was planning on teaching this technology to one of the English teachers that I share ideas with on a regular basis. Currently I am in the process of gathering resources and putting together handouts and videos explaining cloud computing and the google drive app. Hopefully in the within the next week I will have a chance to sit down with him and teach him the technology because we are both very busy with track and baseball.


No comments:

Post a Comment